Friday 21 March 2014

IT 'Z ALL ABOUT LOVE

LOVE - The most beautiful feeling in the world

Guy'z what do you think love is all about ? I think it'z like a colorful rainbow , which forms after the rain and adds beauty to our colorful world and make our dreams. It is undefinable i think ,but i have heard people saying that love is blind ,care ,emotion and so on goes the list. I think it'z all about how one decides what it is to them. 

For me it'z a special feeling to someone or anything in the world ,did you guy'z know when first heard the song from the film ashiqui HUM ...TERE....BINA..ABB...REHEENAHI SAKTHEEE... made my hair rise uppp my brother wondered and started making fun of me ,at that time i didn't understand  anything but while their was a discussion about and they asked me and this came to me and i too narrated this to them my guide said it could be a different phase of love ,i remember while doing my bachelor read a poem in which the poet tells us that if  a feeling really get into someone  ,one's eyes dilates , he sweets , heartbeat rises and his hair rises up just like i have experienced.
I doubt in today'z world do we can see real love?????? as the stories we have heard in our childhood of prince and princess living happily ever after....... the feeling of trust on love has been vanished from our world......... no one trusts anyone they doesn't help the needy............why this has happened??? where'zz the goodness of human have vanished which god considered as next to him..........
Today even girl'z have started doing wrong thing'z and boy'z help them for there needs.i don't know where'z the world going everything nice and beautiful is being destroyed....... i don't know what will last in this world........... i want 
all the good people to sustain their goodness by doing good and if we all try hand in hand we could bring back the goodness and beauty to this world as the world was when it formed...................

No comments: